When you find yourself or a loved one in an accident involving damage to the dental structure, an emergency dental service can be extremely helpful. At All Dental Tampa, our team of dental professionals specialize in handling cases related to emergency dentistry and will get you seen by one of the best emergency dentists Tampa has to offer. We can help relieve pain and stabilize the dental structure with the right techniques and procedures. This will save you from enduring unbearable pain and might also prevent tooth loss or other severe damage.
Emergency Dentist Tampa
Emergency dentistry is a branch of dentistry that addresses dental issues which could potentially cause serious damage to one’s teeth, bone structure, and gums. These issues demand immediate attention.
Getting the care you need when it matters most
Here are a few situations when you may require emergency dentistry:
- In the case of an injury that has occurred to the tooth and there is severe bleeding, you need to call your dentist immediately. Similarly, if there is significant inflammation and pain in the tooth and gums, emergency dental services might be required
- When a tooth is knocked out and/or becomes loose from the gums. You definitely need emergency dental care in such a situation. The dentist will work to reposition and stabilize your damaged tooth. For both knocked out and dislodged teeth, an appointment would need to be scheduled. Sometimes, a root canal procedure might also be performed, usually several days after the injury
- When a tooth suffers a fracture or a portion of the tooth is chipped/broken off. In this case, the dentist will first take an x-ray of your tooth/teeth and may even perform a few other visual exams to review the amount of damage to the tooth/teeth.
- If you are experiencing severe tooth pain or a sharp sting in your teeth, this is often a sign that there is a much larger problem. Commonly, these symptoms follow infection or major decay of the teeth. Immediate dental assistance should be sought if this is the case.
- If any of your dental appliances such as crowns, veneers, bridges or dentures become broken or damaged, it is imperative that these are corrected as soon as possible. Aside from the fact that chewing and other everyday functions may be impeded by damage, infection and decay can spread due to the unprotected spaces that have been exposed, a favorite hiding place for bacteria.
Contact All Dental Tampa for emergency dentistry services
At All Dental Tampa, we offer emergency dental services and encourage patients to get in touch with us if they experience symptoms indicating a serious tooth, tongue, jaw or gum condition. When we are injured or have pain, we generally try to ride it out, hoping it will get better. Unfortunately, in the case of dental issues, this rarely if ever is the case. Almost always the problem will get worse if not attended to. Our experienced team at All Dental Tampa will make sure all your needs are swiftly seen to. Call us today for the most prompt care from an emergency dentist Tampa has to offer!